MEET THE CAPTAIN OF TOPSAIL CHARTERS
Based out of Hampstead, North Carolina, Captain Will Bridges is a USCG licensed captain and full-time fishing guide. Growing up fishing beside his dad since he was a little boy, Capt. Will has extensive knowledge of the North Carolina waters and how to effectively introduce his clients to the Topsail Beach fish species. Capt. Will also had the privilege of living in Key West, FL for four years, where he was able to be a first mate along some of the best in the business and guide on the most pristine waters in the United States. Capt. Will also got the following awards from competitions he joined:
- Received 3rd place team of the Kingfish Cup Tournament Series year honors in 2021 & 4th place team of year for 2022
- Won the Jolly Mon KMT in 2021 & 2022
- Captured 1st Place Small Boat for Division 2 SKA!
- Currently holds First place in the power rankings for the Kingfish cup Tournament Series
When Capt. Will isn’t on the water, you can find him in the woods or in the salt marsh, as he is an avid water fowler and bowhunter.
ABOUT THE BOAT CHARTERS ON TOPSAIL ISLAND, N.C.
- Capt. Will’s fishing vessel is a 30’ Contender center console that is fully-equipped with all the required safety gear and the latest electronics. The boat comes powered by Twin 225 HP Yamaha engines to get to the best fishing grounds quickly. There is enough room for up to six anglers plus the guide and mate when necessary.
- Trips with T.I. Fish & Dive Charters are fully custom-designed, targeting the species and areas you would most like to explore. Whether you want to spend the day chasing Mahi Mahi and Wahoo offshore, or pulling huge Groupers from the bottom, or take a nearshore trolling trip during the summer for Spanish and King Mackerel, Captain Will will make sure the trip is tailored to suit your needs.
- T.I. Fish & Dive also specializes in custom spearfishing trips. While spending a full day offshore near the Frying Pan Tower and surrounding areas, you will experience some of the most diverse species in one area! All gear, bait, bottled water, and a few snacks will be supplied for your trip. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks with you. Book your Topsail Island fishing charter online today!